Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ahhhh........ went for a nice run this morning. Oh how I enjoy running! The more I do it, the more I realize that I really need to make time for it. The fresh breeze against my skin is so refreshing and I am truly amazed and absolutely love pushing myself past my own limits. It's quite a sense of accomplishment and recharges me unlike anything else.
On my 'list' for today ( I really like making lists) is decorating eggs with the kiddos, baking some cupcakes and a cake for our Easter celebration tomorrow, putting together the kids Easter baskets (later tonight so the kids don't peek), one more grocery store trip (I knew I forgot something!), the carwash is a MUST and in general just relaxing and hanging out with the fam.
Tomorrow we're going to church as usual. Larry will be playing guitar in the sanctuary and the kids will help me out in Sunday school class. Then we will head home to rest up a bit for our Easter celebration dinner @ four pm. We'll pig out, kick back and of coarse have an egg hunt with the cousins. Much fun will be had I'm sure. I'll be sure to snap some pix and post them. Happy Easter to all!

No comments: