Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Break From Pirates of the Hairabean

My kids can't seem to get enough of the movies "Pirates of the Carribean" and "Hairspray". We've watched each three or four times in less than a week. Each time that I've watched 'Pirates' it has grown on me more and more. I have to admit the first time I watched it I found it rather hard to follow and thought part of that was due to my four lil' interrupters who played their part real well I might add. Having the movie on four times though did allow me to watch the movie in it's entirety and I grew to like it more and more. The girls and I went to see "Hairspray" in the theatres (with Auntie Dara too) which I thought was good then and now the girls and I go around the house singing the songs. I don't know if I'm getting a little tired of the movie (being that it's on for the 3rd time) due to overload, or hearing Caley telling me how 'hot' she thinks Zack Efron is. Weird to hear my baby talk like that. Anyways, I think I'll just have to insist on a break from both of these movies for a while so we don't end up disliking them altogether.

No comments: