Thursday, July 26, 2007

More summerfun : D












Just thought I'd throw in some recent photos of our fun summer so far.
Out in the pool making the best of it.....Emma was a grumpygrump and did NOT want her photo taken! I told her we'd use it as evidence of what a grump she truly was ......later.
Every Sunday after church the kids like to jam on the drums and piano, this time Lar let Chrish rock out on his guitar.
I actually got the kids (1/2 fish 1/2 human) to get out of the water and pose with me! Emma gave me a nice big hug!
Emma and I were cozying up at our beach bonfire which was a bit chilly but made for a good excuse to cuddle.....YAY!
Looking at the photos of the girls on my lap.....I didn't realize what good photographers they're becoming.....Caleybear (almost as big as me) ......and Hannah is trying to catch up to her.
Lil' man posing with mama's sunglasses on ;D
Emmabear running around the beach with her red dress (using it as a cape) being 'Supergirl!'

2 comments:

Cherbear said...

okay, I guess I'm into wearing my hair the same 'easy' way lately!

Dayray said...

I love the pictures! It looks like everyone is having a blast!